HOW RELEVANT KEYWORDS DRIVE QUALITY TRAFFIC
Keywords are the foundation on which your SEO campaign is built. If you rely on SEO Marketing to sustain and grow your business then identifying the right keywords for your website optimisation may be the most important decision you make for your business.
Analysing keyword that drive traffic can help you:
- Identify useful and informative content topics for your audience.
- Structure paid search campaigns to target specific relevant keywords with well-organised ad groups
- Prioritise content production efforts to target the most helpful and commercially targeted keywords
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the cornerstone of modern businesses. As a local small business, you will not be able to grow your customer base if you are stuck on page 6 in the search results. Here are the statistics based on studies conducted on the importance of Better SEO:
- Up to 93% of quality traffic comes from a search engine.
- 75% of users get all they want from the first page of search results.
- The highest position in organic SEO search results has a 34% click-through rate.
These are the basic principles of SEO to increase website traffic in the end.
- Keyword optimisation
Each page of your site must follow a carefully crafted keyword strategy to have a more significant impact on the algorithms of Google’s search engines.
Ways you can find keywords for your topics:
- Keyword Planner: Google has developed the Keyword Planner to help webmasters reach their target audience.
- Google searches: You can also search for company pages and see Google suggestions when you type your question.
- Brainstorming: the fundamental action is to write down all the keywords that come to mind.
- Question and answer sites: Sites like Quora receive thousands of questions every day. Check to see frequently asked questions and create pages that answer the same issues.
- Title tag
Title tags are another part of an organic SEO that you should be aware of, as search engine algorithms analyse your titles to detect the subject and rank it among similar publications. Keywords play an essential role in this.
Each title must contain a keyword at the beginning, which allows Google to recognise the relevance of its content. In addition, you can include the brand name in a title, as this allows potential readers to see who is behind the message quickly.
The titles must also be attractive, which means that they must arouse the interest of the user. A good headline acts like a call to action: it invites people to interact with your content.
The average user looks at two things before opening a web page: titles and Meta descriptions.
The Meta description is under the title of the web page in Google search results. The search engines highlight keywords in the Meta description.
- Post-high-quality content
You can learn and apply all the SEO tips around the world, but that will not help you get quality traffic unless you publish high-quality content on your website. All you need to do is create relevant publications, explain niche phenomena and solve user problems.
- SEO audit
A better SEO audit is very vital if you want to maintain the same level of productivity over the long term. From time to time, you have to analyse the whole site and find weaknesses that slow it down. There are several different procedures:
- Check the optimisation of keywords for each publication.
- Check each page for Description and Meta titles.
- Analyse the URL structure of your articles
What you need to evaluate when optimising your keywords
- Keyword popularity
The more popular a keyword is, the more it will reach your site if it is essential. There are two things to consider when choosing keywords based on demands.
- Target the less competitive keywords.
- Target the most popular keywords.
- The relevance of keywords
It is essential to choose keywords to optimise them according to their significance for your products or services. If your keywords are not in line with what you offer on your site, the traffic that search engines feed on your website will not receive a relevant message.
SEO is by far the most crucial strategy in online business. It covers a full set of principles that make your site more visible and attractive to Google search engines. Implementing these few basic SEO principles will help you increase your website traffic, thereby improving your chances of generating more sales.
It is crucial to optimise high-intention keywords rather than low-intention keywords by identifying, ranking and targeting groups of high-intention keywords in separate baskets and removing low-value keywords.