Are you looking for a digital marketing agency for Search Engine Optimization in Melbourne? Grownomics SEO agency provides professional SEO services in Melbourne. Search Engine Optimisation is crucial for small businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and all other cities across Australia. If your business is not ranking on the first page of the search engine, then you will find it hard to make more sales and grow your business. The way people connect with a business has completely changed now in 2020-21. People now almost completely rely on Google searches to find a business that will meet their requirements. If you are not on Google then you might not even exist. (wink wink). We approach our SEO services in two steps:
Step 1: Developing the Initial Analysis Report
The first step is research and this is critical to your SEO campaign performance in Melbourne, Sydney, or any other city where you are located. Our detailed initial analysis reports build the foundation of our SEO service. It will determine the best way of helping you make more money and get a return on your investment. The analysis report is the starting step and THE MOST important step of a successful SEO campaign for your small business. Grownomics has developed this initial research process after many years of experience of working on complex SEO campaigns.
This initial data collection takes us two to three weeks to research the following data. Then this data is forwarded to you in an online meeting. These analysis reports allow everyone to understand the scope of the project and will allow us to set up a Strategic Internet Marketing Plan (SIMP). Once this process is complete, you will be offered a quote for ongoing SEO by Grownomics SEO agency Melbourne. We always start with noncommittal research. After this stage, you’ll come to know what it is like to interact with a professional team. You’ll be informed about the opportunities and obstacles, and we know what it’ll take to help you achieve your success goals.
The initial reports include:
- Keyword Report – Defines exact search phrases and keywords as well as the monthly search volume used by people while researching on the internet. This task will give you an estimate of the potential traffic searching for your services or products monthly.
- Initial Website SEO Analysis – Our software will get the image load times for each webpage, broken URLs, and other factors as it affects search engines’ activity while crawling the site. Your website is one of the most critical factors in proper SEO. The website “hierarchy” of any website structure is essential to a client winning SEO project.
- Competition Analysis – This analysis report will allow us to identify the strength of the goal is to help you gain a return on your business as soon as possible. Search phrases and keywords are arranged into a timeline, so our priority is to optimize keyword that can be won in the search engine on the front page while working on the more difficult keywords later as it can take longer.
- Initial Ranking (Benchmark) – This report shows where your website is ranked using popular keywords and search phrases. Liability or accountability is a critical and necessary part of any right SEO agency. Furthermore, Grownomics SEO agency will run reports every three to five weeks benchmarking our efforts and measuring the success of the SEO project.
- Initial Competitive Intelligence Analysis – This step includes running research on your top 10 business competitors for the search phrases and keywords are ranking. As part of our strategy and setting expectations for you and us, we must know where your competitors are ranked for the same keywords we’re going to deploy. This analysis report helps us put you up on the first page and give us distinct advantages.
- Backlink Strength Report – This report is a detailed mathematical calculation on the strength of inbound links to the pages within your website. The citation flow of every link that comes from another website or blog will be reported. Everything such as these links, depending upon the site they’re coming from, the age of the domain, the website content, and other related areas can either help or hurt your website. Reliable backlink building program that is steady and progressive at the same time rich in relevant content is vital to the quality structure of SEO.
Step 2: Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
Grownomics SEO agency believes that SEO is the absolute best investment most firms can make. SEO is the way toward gaining trust and authority with Google (and other search engines) on specific keywords. When that trust is won, and rankings are achieved, our clients will, in general, keep up their first page positions for quite a long time. This investment delivers profits for a seemingly endless amount of time. There are just two different ways in which your rankings are lowered. The first is if your competitors do a superior job of optimizing similar keywords. The second reason is that Google updates its algorithms. Here at Grownomics SEO agency, we wait for those changes. The last many “Penguin” and “Panda” updates from Google have improved around 80% of our clients’ organic rankings, with the split up 20% between no changes, or moderately decreased. While nobody can anticipate what the upcoming Google update will do, our reputation has demonstrated that our systems are especially per the course Google is attempting to move with their SEO updates. Our methodologies are successful across various industries, and in an uncommonly competitive marketplace, which is the reason our clients have over a quarter-million first-page result.
SEO Methodologies by Grownomics SEO agency:
Ongoing SEO – may include more than the following:
- On-Page Optimization: On-Page Optimization comprises writing a new content copy that is properly optimized to be posted on the website. This content sticks to all the best practices like specific keyword density, keyword in alt tags, proper keywords in meta tags, keyword in the title, etc. If you like us to do this and provide back-end access to the site, we will publish optimized content for your team has reviewed and approved such content for posting.
- In most of the cases, we prefer to optimize the already published content rather than writing a new piece of content from scratch. We either recommend changes to the content or make sure that your team deploys the content according to our best practices/recommendations.
- Off-Page Optimization: Grownomics SEO agency never promises “x” number of backlinks. Since all backlinks are not equal, and the amount doesn’t guarantee value to your or the end goal of ranking. We do promise quality backlinks that come from blogs, from those that specifically talk about the keyword we’re trying to optimize your content/site for, utilize keywords as the anchor text, and link back the articles we specifically want to rank for that keyword. We believe in a viable approach to backlinks and so believe in the control of such backlinks. We always monitor Google’s algorithms for updates, alter our strategy, and make changes to all the already developed backlinks for you. This is the methodology of how our clients are not only successful but also an incompetent winner in their industries.
- Toxic Backlink Removal: Grownomics SEO agency initially looks for and regularly monitor toxic backlinks coming from unfavourable neighbourhoods. Whenever we find such backlinks, we’ll go through the process of disavowing them. We streamlined this process by continually upgrading our software since Google announced its Disavow Tool. Our software locates toxic backlinks, post a request to the site to remove them, auto checks in a week to see if it’s removed and then submits a report to Google to officially disavow the said backlinks if they haven’t. This documentation is a requirement for Google to disavow such toxic backlinks. Our software is integrated with human intelligence and does this heavy lifting to ensure that only TOXIC backlinks are removed for the best possible results rather than investing an exceptionally high time if done manually.
- Social Signal Development: Social signals starting to have a significant impact on SEO, that’s the reason we develop social signs to each new piece of content we create for a client. This task is done via our social signal network, +1s, and shares the content. We take on in a much more gradual manner with already posted content as Google would see many social signals about an old piece of content as outlandish.
- Monthly Meetings: Grownomics SEO agency believes that we should set up monthly meetings with our clients. We don’t think so that our tasks should take longer than they should, but SEO may take time. By setting up a regular meeting with Grownomics SEO agency, you can keep us liable, and we’ll keep your team and you accountable for the action items that need to be taken place. We’ll also be sharing reports of the progress of the campaign and keep you acknowledged the results of our relationship in these meetings.
Grownomics SEO Ethics
We only believe in the success achieved through white hat SEO, but our ethics are much more important to us; we litmus test everything we do.
Five questions need to be answered of things we think, tell, or do:
- Is it all TRUTH?
- Is it all FAIR to all concerned?
- Will, it builds FRIENDSHIPS and GOODWILL?
- Will it all be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Is it the RIGHT thing to execute?